Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Parts of speech Final Assesment

Parts of speech Final assessment

Nouns:



Adjectives:


Verbs:
A day in my life part 1 - what I do every day

 

A day in my life part 2- what I did yesterday



Adverbs:
Here is my adverb movie:


Adverbs Reflection:
I used a movie maker website called "dvolver" to make this movie. First I wrote down a script that I am going to say for my character. Then I just copy the things on the script to the software on the website, after I am done I send it to mu gmail and put it into my laptop. Then I started to record my sounds and putting musics in. Finally I export it to Itunes. I had learned that adverbs are words that use to add information to adjectives, nouns, verbs and even other adverbs. I had learned adverb when making this movie by all the researching and reviewing I had done. I had enjoyed this project because it is the first time I had ever make a movie and "dvolver" is also very interesting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment