Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The End of the Year...

What were some of your goals at the beginning of this school year, both for school as well as for your personal life?

How many of these goals do you think that you have met? Can you please explain your answers?

For the goals that you've met, what helped you to meet those goals? Were there any people who helped you meet them, as well?

For the goals that you did not meet, what stopped you from meeting those goals?

What will be some of your goals for next year, both for school as well as for your personal life?

What have you learned about yourself this year, both as a student and as a person?

Do you think your English has improved this year? Why has it or hasn't it?


My goals for this school year is to finish all of my homework that my teacher had given to me. Another school goal is to have score that is not lower then 5 for my report. My personal life goal is to have a peaceful year but not having fights or troubles around the year, and to have many friends. I think I had met my personal life goal because I have very friends in the school and haven't gotten into fights or trouble. I had reached this goal because I had always be friendly and always helping my friends. So I got my friends in school. I didn't met my school goal because sometimes I still forget to do my homework. But it still not end-of-the-year report so I still have a chance. I think my goals for next year will be the same to have good scores and many friends. In this year I had learned to be a better students to finished all the work that the teacher asked to, and also to help people. My English had improved a lot this year because I had learned many about words, paragraphs and many more in the ESL. I think having ESL is the biggest reason that my English improves a lot.

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you when you say that you always be friendly and helping your friends to reached the goal because I also be kind to my friends~^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you say your goal is to finish homework on time, I should manage my time wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you when you say your personal life goal is yo have peaceful year but not having fights or troubles around the year. Because that's the best goal in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about your goal, it makes me think about my goal also. I needed to do homework better too so I understand how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you when you say you always be friendly and helping your friends to reached the goal because i am little bit kind to my friends too and if you keep kind to your friends, friends will like you more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you when you say I had reached this goal because I had always be friendly and always helping my friends and I didn't met my school goal because sometimes I still forget to do my homework, because I met my goals is the help of my friends, too. But, some of the goals I didn't achieve, is because I did something wrong, like didn't do homework or didn't study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! It reminds me of having a new goal which is get score lot better that previous, because I really wish that it happened. I feel my scores are getting worse but you remind me. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you when you say "sometimes I still forget to do my homework" because sometimes I also did that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you when you said you needed to do home works better because I also didn't meet deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you when you say that you are going to get more than 5 score because My goal is the same as yours.

    ReplyDelete