Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

Final Task: Analysis

My Unit of Inquiry that I had chosen is "Greek Gods", and my essential question is "How does learning the differences between Greek and Roman Gods help me understand my community?"I had dchosen Greek Gods because I had already read story about it before and I think it's really cool, and it will also be fun to do the project. Another reason I had chose this topic because it's not the kind of topic that you will need to literally make something. I had chosen my essential question because I think things that is happening to the Greek and Roman is repeating now. Like another country's culture influencing another contry's culture and many more. 

The three levels of Blooms Taxanomy were Knowledge, Comprehension, Application. Knowledge is where you gather up information for your topic. Comprehension is where you show your understanding of the information that you found. The Application stage is where you actually show your learning about your project. 
   
And here is my 3 stages:



My essential question is "How does learning the differences between Greek and Roman Gods help me understand my community?" I think that the influencing of Greek and Roman is going around the world now. Like a different country's food may be in your country. Or even the way people use to live is change because the influence of the other country. It is also effecting my school, like if a new students came in and he's thought may changed the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment