Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

UOI Interview with Mrs. Raisdana

My three questions are:

1. Do you think that you have successfully shown your learning through the tasks that you've completed during this unit so far? Explain your answer.

2. Can you describe some problems that you had when completing your tasks for this project? What did you do to try to solve them?

3. Was this topic easier or harder than you expected it to be when you chose it? Explain why.

I had chosen my first question because I had shown clearly my leaning during the project. I had also choose this question because I think I had already shown my learning achieving most of the criterion.  I had chosen my second question because I had many problems during the project and I also did many things to solve them. I had chosen my third question because when the starting I really thought that this project is going to be easy, but it turns out that it's really hard.

I will prepare my answers by first write down the answers in a document, then print it out, after that I will staring to practice to the mirror by myself.








I think I had did quite a few things to prepare for the interview. I had prepared this Interview by writing my answers in a document then I practiced by myself to the mirror once a day. Then finally I memorized it all. In the interview, I think I had clearly answered each question that I picked for my topic. I also had written many details for my questions, not just "yes" and "no". Something I could had done differently is answer all the questions in a paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment