Popular Posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

ESL 6 Unit 1 Final Project

Here is the storybird that I had created. It is called Weird day, and it's about a girl had lost her mother but had at last found her.

http://storybird.com/books/weird-day/

Here is the story that I had wrote from the storybird:



This story happens from a sunny morning.
"What a beautiful morning" a voice coming out from the house. A girl and his mother are going to have a fun picnic. "Yeah we are going to have picnic!” Shouted the little girl
but when the girl woke up theirs no one in the huge house.  "Where's my mommy I thought we are going to have a picnic today." cried the little girl." So the girl wait for a long time, because she think her mother will came back soon. "Where's my mommy, I want her fast." yelled the little girl. When it’s already afternoon her mother still haven't came back, so she accidentally went into a long, deep sleep. "I will just sleep first".

Then she dreamed about she and her mother going to a huge magic castle. "Lets go up to the magic tower," said her mom. "OK, mom" the girl answered. They had a big fun there, and they also got some new friends. "Hello, what's your name?"  "My name is Bob. "Then her dream suddenly changed. She and her mother were on a small boat in the middle of the ocean. "Mom I'm scared and cold." Then her mother suddenly fell into the dark sea and never came back in her dream, so she's really sad when she woke up. "Is this true, or maybe it's just a dream."

After happening all these things, the little girl was getting confused about which is her real life and which is her dream. "Oh my! Am I now in my dream or in my real life?"

Then one day, her mother comes back, then they went out to play in the weekend. "Mom where did you go?” asked the little girl," Oh, things you don't need to know. “Replied mom. They had a really fun time in their weekend. They go to a small island. "Yeah this is really fun!" Then they also play with the sea turtle in the ocean. "Look at these turtle, they are cute and kind." Then they went home happily. "It's a wonderful day today!" Shouted the little girl. Then the little girl just learned that if something doesn’t go as well as she wish, she just have to be patience. "I know that if I am more patient then before, my mother would just came back soon."

Here is the video of me reading my story:







                      

No comments:

Post a Comment