Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

ESL 6 Unit 1 Part 1 Reflection




In this Unit we studied about telling stories. First we make a story bird story for our project. In the Story Bird we had to add in 2 adjectives and some dialogue. Then we print our story out and stick it out on to a big cardboard paper, after that we had to wrote down the feels, hears, smells about what do you think that is the picture happening. Then we add those thing in to our story so it can be more interesting. After that we finally started to do our podcast. First we need to record the sounds about us telling the story. Then we put some sound effects and music so it will be more interesting and people won't get bored.

Reading a story is only saying out what has been written. But telling a story is telling the others about the story with expression, action, and movement. Making the storybird. Because the pictures doesn't really match, so it’s hard for me to make up the plot.  I think making the podcast is easier. Because I had already done similar thing in the past. Make sure you speak clearly, speak with expression, have actions and movements, and last also the most important, you have to “love” your story. 

I’m successful because I had already wrote down on my story board about the feels, hears, and smells. I felt satisfied about my podcast, because I had spent times and really big effort to do it. Yes, because I had include many expressions into my recording, and also I like my story. I actually enjoyed these lessons. Because it’s fun and interesting, and also I had learned some new things. I think I’m a Risk-taker because It’s hard when we are making the Story Bird because some pictures doesn't really match so its hard to make a story like that. But I still do it by putting the similar pictures together even if I needed to change the story.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment